Ever since from my childhood, I am passionate in costume design & personal makeup. Completion of my graduation, I am much interested to go with my passion and to make a difference in the field of Makeup inspired by Bollywood.
To develop my professional makeup skills I have joined academy in Singapore for Professional Makeup basics and continued to explore Indian makeup & styles from top makeup artist in Mumbai for a year works in Bollywood industry for 2 decades. I also completed Advance Professional Makeup course conducted by famous Intl. makeup artist Dominic cruces followed by International Makeup technique courses in Singapore and Advance Bridal Makeup and Fashion courses in Dubai.
I aptly named my organization ‘Bronzer Makeover Studio”, (remembering my favorite Bronze shade) were ran in conjunction with leading makeup artist in field were my first real exposure of business strife and struggles. The events were always a great success and attracted many eager, hardworking start-ups, but there was always an overwhelming hunger for latest techniques and a distinct lack of affordable help.
I was further exposed to life as a small, but successful outfit after 13years of field experience and I would have forever regretted it if I have not chosen this field. So here I am.
Well, I did it. Bronzer Makeover Studio can definitely be attributed to all of my experiences and skills gleaned from these years and inspired by the many business owners I have met along the way.
Achievements has of today,
- -> Done bridal make over for more than 1800+ clients.
- -> Working as personal makeup artist for “Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada”, fame Manjima Mohan;
- -> “Pasanga 2, Saivam”, fame Vidhya Pradeep;
- -> “Valavanuku Pullum Ayutham, Inime Ipadithan” fame Ashna Zaveri;
- -> Wedding Makeup for Reshmi Menon for her Sangeeth & Mehanthi;
- -> “Vishvaroopam” Fame Pooja Kumar;
- -> “Nedunchalai, Athe kangal, Zero” fame Sivatha Nair;
- -> “Sathuranga Vettai” fame Ishara Nair;
- -> “Nan, Yam Iruka Bayayen” fame Rupa Manjari;
- -> “Iraivi” fame Pooja Devariya;
- -> “Darling, Mupparimaanam” fame Srushti Dange;
- -> “Ennai Arinthal, Koditta Edangalai Nirapuga” fame Parvathi Nair;
- -> “Kidari, Iravirku Aayiram kankal” fame Suja Varunee;
- -> “Itharkagathan Aasai Pattai Balakumara, Mundasapatinam” fame Nanditha Swetha;
- -> Wedding Makeup for Sun Tv fame Diya Menon and Anjana .
- -> Worked commercial ads for Tony & Guy, Kiahs, Joshuahs T-shirts, ARRS silks, Paalam silks, Life style galleria and NS Perungayam.
- -> Worked for many ramp walks in Chennai and Bangalore with well known choreographers Mr. Srini Subramanian, Mr. Sunil menon and Mr. Manish Dev.
- -> Worked with most of the top models of Chennai like Ms Prathayani (Dolly), Ms Surya Ganapathy, Ms. Poorthi Pravin, Ms Meera mithun, Ms Sahithya, Ms Thirusti kanna, Ms Rishita sawlani, Ms Aarthi venkatesh and Ms Sanjana.
- -> Worked for Mumbai top models, Ms Alesia Raut, Ms. Noyonita ( Miss universe, India 2014), Ms Sonal Banarjee and Ms Rupali
- -> Editorial like Times of India, Hindu, Dinagaran, Daily thanthi, Thozhi, Mangaiyarmalar, Indian Express face of the week and Vijaya Karnataka (Bangalore).
- Award winner of Pavai 2016 for the Title "Best Entrepreneur-2016"
- Award winner of Faces of Madras for the Title "Promissing Makeup Artist Chennai-2016"
- Award winner of IPSA Awards for the Title "Best Makeup Artist in Chennai-2016"
- Award winner of Bovonto #Top 3 CFA Chennai for the Titile "Rising Star Top 3 Makeup Artist-2016"
- Award winner from Brand Icon’s Int’l excellance award for “ Best Professional Makeup Artist in Tamil Nadu- 2018” held in Thailand.
- Award winner from Eminent Reseach National Achivers award for the category “Professional Makeup Artist in South India – 2018” held in Mumbai.
Every woman dreams of her special day and works to make it memorable. Every woman is beautiful in her own way. What else is more important than enhancing your beauty on that special day and make your lifetime memory more beautiful. I serve to fulfill this dream of yours. I am Vijayalakshmi, professional makeup artist working in and around Chennai. I have an established career in bridal makeup and have wedding parties sought me out. I had been making beautiful brides look ravishing for about nine years now.
My concern is not just your beauty but also the hygiene and dermatological well being thus I am very particular on the quality of the products that I use. I work with professional products such as MAC, Derma Color, Krylon and Mineral Make up.
Every bride is a princess she deserve to look her best. I understand that the makeup is complete only with the appropriate hairdo and perfectly draped saree hence I work along with my team of freelance hair stylist and draping artist to complete our combo.
Apart from working my way making beautiful brides look perfect I have also had my share experience on the fashion industry. Making you beautiful is something I strive to do. Allow me to work my magic on you.
The following are the areas in which I am specialized :–
- Bridal Makeup
- Film Makeup
- Party Makeup